Urban chic interiors
Urban chic interiors - No.1 River Landing introduces a whole new style of living in Saskatoon, what we call “urban chic” – unabashedly urban, cool and authentic, with a touch of industrial feel tempered by a warm palette of materials.
- 16 storey+ modernist glass building containing approximately 100 suites+, designed by Montreal-based Lemay Michaud Architects and Saskatoon-based aodbt Architects
- Residential lobby at the corner of Spadina Crescent at 2nd Avenue South, with executive concierge service++
- Two residential elevators
- Underground parking containing approximately 100 parking spaces
- High security features including a fob-based access system at all condominium entry points and to the amenity areas, and strategically located security cameras
- Approximately 2,000 square feet of retail / restaurant space at ground level
River Landing Master Plan
- No 1 River Landing is the residential component of the mixed-use River Landing development, which will also contain an Alt Hotel by Montreal-based Groupe Germain, two Class A office buildings by Triovest on behalf of Greystone Managed Investments Inc. and Victory Majors, and a central public plaza#
- Common lounge located adjacent to the residential lobby, with kitchen, dining area and lounge seating, with wrap-around view of Spadina Crescent and riverside parkland
- Fully equipped exercise room with free weights, weight machines and state-of-the-art cardio equipment
- High-design suites with 9’ high exposed concrete ceilings***
- Solid core suite entry doors with security viewers
- Open concept designs with rolling “barn doors”*
- Single plank engineered hardwood floors** in all areas other than washrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with swing doors on to balconies*
- Brushed aluminum contemporary hardware
- Forced air heating and cooling based on in-suite heat-pumps, allowing for seasonal and shoulder season heating and air conditioning
Kitchens & Laundry
- Contemporary flat panel kitchens
- Engineered stone countertops and porcelain tile backsplash**
- Single stainless steel sinks, with retractable single-lever chrome faucets
- Four stainless steel appliances consisting of a frost free refrigerator, self-cleaning slide-in oven, dishwasher and over-the-range microwave
- In-suite stacked washer and dryer
- Contemporary flat panel bathroom vanities with stone countertops**, vessel sinks and contemporary faucets
- Matching medicine cabinet with mirror and valence lighting
- White, contemporary designed dual-flush toilets
- Tubs or showers*, with full height tile tub/shower surrounds**
- Glass shower doors for stand-alone showers*
- Porcelain tile flooring**
- Temperature controlled valves in all showers
- Service panel with breakers at suite entry
- Pre-wired telephone and cable outlets in living areas and bedrooms, to be connected by service provider
- Switched controlled receptacles in living areas and bedrooms, wall sconce fixture(s) or pot lights in foyer, track lighting in kitchen and rough-in for
- overhead fixture in dining room
- Smoke, CO2 and heat detectors as per code
- No 1 River Landing is being developed on an urban site, using existing municipal infrastructure – “smart” urban development is probably the single most important step we can take in ensuring that we build sustainable communities for the future
- All suites will have dual flush toilets and water efficient faucets and shower heads and zero VOC-emitting paints and low-emitting paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants and flooring
- Overall energy usage will be reduced by using energy efficient windows and lighting, Energy Star appliances**, and energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) that recover heat typically exhausted from suites
- An advanced recycling system will be installed in the building, allowing residents to separate recyclable materials at source
* As per plan
** Fr om builder’s samples
*** Ceiling heights may be subject to bulkheads, exposed spiral ducts, dropped ceilings and/or structural beams. Ceilings can be plastered and painted as an upgrade.
+ Builder reserves the right to change number of floors and units; see Condominium Documents for details.
++ Refer to the condominium budget for particulars on the hours of operation of the concierge service.
# Construction of the office towers is subject to market viability. Public plaza design and timeline of construction is by Triovest on behalf of Greystone and Victory Majors and is not confirmed at this time.
Images above are from other Urban Capital developments across the country.